Yas Waterworld Next door to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and at the centre of Yas Island’s entertainment complex, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the largest waterpark in the capital. Spread over 15 hectares, the waterpark will feature a thrilling range of 43 rides, slides and attractions. Four rides will be one-of-a-kind that have never been seen in a waterpark.
Spread over 15 hectares, the waterpark will feature a thrilling range of 43 rides, slides and attractions. Four rides will be one-of-a-kind rides that have never been seen in a waterpark. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi’s theme is based on a legend that represents local Emirati culture and heritage. Visitors will be able to enjoy attractions that follow the adventures of the waterpark’s main character Dana – a young Emirati girl in search of a legendary pearl that brought prosperity to her village. Building on the legend, the park will have a unique pearl diving attraction that showcases the role pearl diving played in the UAE’s rich history.Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi on Yas Island is developed by Aldar Properties and will be operated by Farah Leisure Parks Management LLC.
- Yas Waterworld Park Entry Ticket
- General admission for guests 1.1 meters tall and above
- Junior admission for guests below 1.1 meters tall
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi will make it even more comfortable for ladies to enjoy the Park’s 40 rides, slides and attractions with a weekly “Ladies Night” starting from 5pm to 10pm every Thursday. Tickets include admission to the waterpark and unlimited use of over 40 rides, slides and attractions.
- Ladies night is an exclusive evening where we have developed strict protocols for the evening so our guests can enjoy the park in comfort and with peace of Important Tips
- Order food before 9:30pm, our restaurant will close promptly at 10pm.
- Make sure your valuables are stored in a secure locker.
- Queue-jumping is not allowed – you will be asked to leave.
- No boys above the age of 8 years will be allowed in the park, ID will be required.
- Photography is forbidden and this is strictly enforced
- Special screening and awnings are erected to maximise guest privacy and peace of mind
- All staff are female within the park area (even Mike our GM is not allowed!)
- All security cameras are viewed by female staff members only, security footage is on a secure and restricted network.
- Female CID officers are on site during the evening
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which our company does not holds the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- For some payments methods there might be additional service charge incurred for which our company is not responsible, the final amount mentioned for particular tour has to be paid after additional expenses.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. we can organize on request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour there will be no live entertainment.
- Regular/General Admission Ticket ferrari + yas water in the same day for AED 430 per adult/child.
- Regular/General Admission Ticket 2 days & any 2 parks for AED 500 per adult and AED 460 per child.
- Regular/General Admission Ticket 2 days & any 2 parks for AED 500 per adult and AED 460 per child
- Adding transfer to above tickets on SIC basis +190 per adult and +170 per child.
- Adding transfer to above tickets on private basis(Max 7 pax) +AED 1085.
- Adding Abu Dhabi Tour to above tickets +300 per adult and AED 260 per child.
Please call +971 2 4109 323 for the same