Sharjah Uniquely located on world trade routes and the only Emirate with direct access to both the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, Sharjah has developed from a small trading town, relying on fishing and pearl diving, to one of the most modern, dynamic commercial and trade centres, as well as one of the leading tourist destinations in the Arabian Gulf. The Emirate has developed a special reputation as a heritage and family tourist destination providing visitors with the ideal getaway at any time of the year. Holidaymakers can enjoy a break in the sun, relax on the beach, shop in the traditional souks and modern malls, explore the heritage sites and state-of-the-art museums, admire and photograph the beautiful mosques and minarets, stroll around the lagoons, as well as experience the natural beauty of the Arabian desert, the mountains and the seas
About Ajman is the smallest city of all cities and is centrally located on the western coast of the UAE. this city is the nice place to spend time in with the warm sun, white sandy beach and clear waters. Ajman is the great city for shopping; it creates a more intimate feel than many of the large bustling cities.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Visit Sharjah,the cultural capital of the middle east
- Qanat alqasba
- Sharjah corniesh
- Heritaga village
- King faisal mosuqe
- Almajarrah souk
- Ajman Museum
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle and group size.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule.
- This also may change depending on traffic conditions and time of the day.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which our company does not holds the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses,sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- For some payments methods there might be additional service charge incurred for which our company is not responsible, the final amount mentioned for particular tour has to be paid after additional expenses.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. we can organize on request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer times may vary up to 30 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour there will be no live entertainment.
|Tour time are as follows:
|Days of Operation
||Monday – Sunday (All week days)
|Terms & Conditions:
- Prior reservation is required
- All tours and excursions are subject to availability
- Full payment of the tour is refunded if cancelled 5 days before it starts.
- 50% is refunded if cancelled 48 hours before it starts.