Burj Al Arab
Dubai’s signature landmark is the Burj Al-Arab, the famous sail-shaped hotel facing the Arabian Gulf. The world’s only seven-star hotel, it’s truly the stuff of James Bond movies and superstars.
Packed with bars and restaurants, the hotel is a world within a world, with guests enjoying every luxury service you can imagine in their opulent suites.
For most of us, catching that iconic shot of the hotel jutting out to sea is the closest we’ll get to the Burj Al-Arab. Mere mortals can visit, but before you can even reach the front door you have to make a booking in advance and a hefty fee is charged to sightsee.
A better way to visit is by making a reservation at one of the hotel’s many bars or restaurants. Al Muntaha restaurant and the adjacent Skyview Bar are the venues to choose for soaring panoramic views.
- Pickup and Drop.
- Meals as per reservation.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner or Eveining Snack.
- Minimum AED 500 or more on each Meal.
- Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers).Shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes etc. are not allowed.
- Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcomed. (No jeans or Trainers allowed).
Terms & Conditions:
- This tour is non cancellable / Non amendable tour.
- Once booked no refund will be provided.
- If we are not able to book the tickets as per your desired time slot we’ll not make the booking until unless we get the confirmation from your end, if you don’t agree to the time slot provided by us we’ll refund the complete amount.