Al Ain, the second largest city in the emirate of Abu Dhabi and emerging third in the UAE following Dubai & Abu Dhabi, located 150 km east of Abu Dhabi, and approximately 140 km southeast of Dubai. Al Ain is just a few kilometers from the foothills of the Hanja Mountains and bordering the Sultanate of Oman. Al Ain is linked to Abu Dhabi and Dubai by fast, six-lane dual road networks, and it generally takes about one and a half hours to either city. Al Ain has a population of around 614,180 with estimated growth at 6% per year. Indigenous population in Al Ain, as recent surveys demonstrated, represents 63% of the residents
Al Ain is the home city of HH Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, former President and founding father of the modern United Arab Emirates. Al Ain is home to leading UAE figures who enjoy high net worth and disposable income with some of the highest spending powers in the Gulf Region. Al Ain is a favorite weekend destination for many Emirati nationals and their families from the Capital as they have holiday houses in the city.
Al Ain, famously known as “Garden City of the Gulf” is one of the major tourist destinations in the UAE with foremost attractions like Al Ain National Museum; Jebel Hafeet – a 1340 meter high mountain; Al Ain Oasis, Zoo, Fun City & more than 70 parks. These tourist destinations attract lot of Europeans and foreign tourists from world around through out the year. The mega projects launched in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain have considerably increased the European population in all these Emirates and Al Ain houses a good number of western expatriates.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Visit the archeological park at hill
- Visit to,Alain museum
- Visit to Alain mall
- Visit to Water Springs (Depends on the Availability)
- Amazing Jabal hafeet
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle and group size.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule.
- This also may change depending on traffic conditions and time of the day.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which our company does not holds the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- For some payments methods there might be additional service charge incurred for which our company is not responsible, the final amount mentioned for particular tour has to be paid after additional expenses.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. we can organize on request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer times may vary up to 30 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour there will be no live entertainment.
|Tour time are as follows:
|Days of Operation
||Monday – Sunday (All week days)
|Terms & Conditions:
- Prior reservation is required
- All tours and excursions are subject to availability
- Full payment of the tour is refunded if cancelled 5 days before it starts.
- 50% is refunded if cancelled 48 hours before it starts.
- The same day of tour No ticket price will be refundable
- Childern 3-10 years child & above 12 years will be consider as adult