Just when the sun has freshly risen, we will start moving towards Abu Dhabi, the impressive capital of the U.A.E. We will drop by the world’s 2nd largest mosque, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque* which earned a prestigious reputation because of its massive architecture offering a huge space for 40,000 worshippers. Afterwards, we will visit the busy and lively Fish Market in Mina Zayed where we will witness how fishing is done traditionally. Off we will go to Corniche for a photo stop, where we will show you the panoramic Abu Dhabi. We will drive through the traditional Heritage Village, which will provide an exact impression of the life during the old days. We will wrap up our tour with a photo stop in one of the wave breakers and the Palace Quarter, before we move to the new developments in the unique Saadiyat and Yas Islands.There you can visit the Manarat Saadiyat Exhibition or buy a souvenir from the largest Ferrari World theme park.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Cornich
- Drive through the palace hotel
- Visiting Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drive thorugh Yass Island ( Ferrari World )
- Drive through the traditional Heritage Village
- Photo stop
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle and group size.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule.
- This also may change depending on traffic conditions and time of the day.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which our company does not holds the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- For some payments methods there might be additional service charge incurred for which our company is not responsible, the final amount mentioned for particular tour has to be paid after additional expenses.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. we can organize on request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer times may vary up to 30 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour there will be no live entertainment.
|Tour time are as follows:
|Days of Operation
||Monday – Sunday (All week days)
|Terms & Conditions:
- Prior reservation is required
- All tours and excursions are subject to availability
- Full payment of the tour is refunded if cancelled 5 days before it starts.
- 50% is refunded if cancelled 48 hours before it starts