Fraudulent Recruitment Warning
It has come to our notice that multiple fraudulent individuals are scamming people for recruitment by using Trust Travel & Tourism’s name. Please be informed that we are not associated with any of these individuals and the information, addresses and contact details that are provided are false and completely fake.
Trust Travel & Tourism neither charge or collect fee from applicants for job nor do we have agreements with individuals / third parties who fraudulently state that in order to secure a job with other companies in U.A.E, a fee has to be paid and to contact us for facilitation with travel and visa services.
We are not liable for any claim, damage or loss suffered by anyone in connection or as a result of your correspondence or contact with such fraudulent people or groups or placement agencies mentioning our name or any action you take with relation to the same.
Forward Us Your Cvs
As our team evolves and grows on fast pace, we’re constantly in search of great young talents who are technically qualified, energetic, and enthusiastic. If you’ve that ‘x factor’ to fit into our highly broad work scenario and pull out the best from you as well as people around you, we are keen to hear from you. At Trust Travel & tourism, we take pride in the capability of our work team collaboratively work together to rise beyond clients’ expectations and make an incredible difference.
Our doors are always open for young talents with the passion to explore the travel industry whilst the entry of experienced professionals is never a hard task. So if you’re eager to contour a career with one of the UAE’s most reputable travel service providers that open up an avenue of opportunities with attractive remuneration package, then don’t delay to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org while referencing the position for which you are applying for. As such, your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual. We look forward to take onboard candidates who want to learn and develop their potential while being part of a professional multilingual work culture and policy that underscores up-to-date health and safety techniques, fair treatment and incredible learning and development prospects.
Thank you for visiting our page and showing interest in working with us!
Trust Travel & Tourism Recruitment Team
Network Support Engineer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks and security.
- Experience in managing version control systems for programming and development TFS or SVN.
- Experience in managing cloud or hosting servers will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in installing/maintenance of Linux and windows servers is must.
- Communicate effectively with staff and vendors through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems and resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting systems and network problems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software issues.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to resolve or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Experience in IP/digital cameras for surveillance DVR or NVR.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining VOIP.