Fraudulent Recruitment Warning
It has come to our notice that multiple fraudulent individuals are scamming people for recruitment by using Trust Travel & Tourism’s name. Please be informed that we are not associated with any of these individuals and the information, addresses and contact details that are provided are false and completely fake.
Trust Travel & Tourism neither charge or collect fee from applicants for job nor do we have agreements with individuals / third parties who fraudulently state that in order to secure a job with other companies in U.A.E, a fee has to be paid and to contact us for facilitation with travel and visa services.
We are not liable for any claim, damage or loss suffered by anyone in connection or as a result of your correspondence or contact with such fraudulent people or groups or placement agencies mentioning our name or any action you take with relation to the same.
Forward Us Your Cvs
As our team evolves and grows on fast pace, we’re constantly in search of great young talents who are technically qualified, energetic, and enthusiastic. If you’ve that ‘x factor’ to fit into our highly broad work scenario and pull out the best from you as well as people around you, we are keen to hear from you. At Trust Travel & tourism, we take pride in the capability of our work team collaboratively work together to rise beyond clients’ expectations and make an incredible difference.
Our doors are always open for young talents with the passion to explore the travel industry whilst the entry of experienced professionals is never a hard task. So if you’re eager to contour a career with one of the UAE’s most reputable travel service providers that open up an avenue of opportunities with attractive remuneration package, then don’t delay to forward your CV to email@example.com while referencing the position for which you are applying for. As such, your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual. We look forward to take onboard candidates who want to learn and develop their potential while being part of a professional multilingual work culture and policy that underscores up-to-date health and safety techniques, fair treatment and incredible learning and development prospects.
Thank you for visiting our page and showing interest in working with us!
Trust Travel & Tourism Recruitment Team
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent